Focusing on the Business, Not in it
Over the past six months, Huckleberry Branding had the pleasure of participating in ScaleUp Nashville‘s inaugural cohort, which culminated in a graduation ceremony on July 28. ScaleUp Nashville is a competitive, SBA-funded training program for Nashville businesses that are poised to grow. Throughout the program, we dove into financials, discussed company culture and hiring, and discovered new ways to approach our business’ growth. The program included 12 weeks of classroom coursework, 3 months of CEO roundtable meetings, and financial and business support and workshops from some great small business resources in the Nashville community.
We just wanted to share a little note of thanks to everyone who helped make our ScaleUp experience a great one:
- Our super busy savvy professor, John Murdock
- Our stalwart leader and organizer, Rebecca West
- Our wonderful volunteer business coach, Pam Brown
- Our knowledgeable financial guru, Mason Worthington
- Nashville Chamber of Commerce
- Refinery Nashville
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Small Business Association
- Pathway Lending
Awww! Thanks! You are wonderful! So glad Huckleberry Branding was involved!