It’s hard to overstate the importance of planning when it comes to business. A well-executed Marketing Plan can transform a business from ordinary to extraordinary by growing and engaging clients, motivating your team, increasing profit, and establishing your business as the best in the game.
Because we know how difficult it is to get started, we’re providing our go-to DIY Marketing Plan template absolutely free for your use. Here are a few things you can track with this template:
- Business Objectives Financials, KPIs, Core Values
- Brand Messaging Value Proposition, Unique Selling Proposition, Tagline, Vision Statement, Mission Statement, Positioning Statement
- Brand Assets Visual Brand Identity, Brand Guidelines, Brand Differentiators
- Market Analysis Industry Analysis, Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis, Pricing
- Marketing Channels Budget, Advertising and Promotion, Strategic Implementation, Measurement
Whether crafting your brand message, creating captivating visuals for your next marketing campaign, reviewing this year’s analytics, or planning ahead, our Marketing Plan Template is designed for quick and easy use. Simply plug in your information to create a clean, sleek, and professional packet ready to share with teammates and clients. The Marketing Plan Template is organized into 5 parts to lead you through setting goals, implementing ideas and strategies, and measuring success. With this Marketing Plan Template, you’ll be well on your way to success in 2016!