Leader of the Pack
Mariko believes that a great story lies at the heart of every business and that elegant simplicity is the key to a powerful brand. She is a former San Diego journalist turned Nashville marketing professional whose greatest desire is to build a business that is enjoyable to work in every day.
- Globe Wanderer 90% 90%
- Coffee Addict 60% 60%
- Rock ‘n’ Roller at Heart 10% 10%
Curator of Creativity
Molly is an L.A. Art Institute graduate with more than 20 years of experience in the world of design. From brand strategy and conception to print marketing, magazine and catalog design, Molly has a proven track record building powerful visuals for businesses in all formats and media.
- Cat Lover 100% 100%
- Stand-Up Comedy Junkie 80% 80%
- Globe Traveler 60% 60%
Jason loves the opportunities for creative problem-solving and artistic expression that his work brings every day. He believes that building great client relationships is the key to delivering outstanding website and digital marketing solutions.
- New Yorker with Two Southern Kids 100% 100%
- Distance Runner 80% 80%
- Classic Movie Junkie 40% 40%
Social (Media) Butterfly
Social media is a constantly moving target and Tianna has developed dead aim. As a digital marketing strategist, she hones successes across all digital marketing platforms, teaches executive levels marketing courses, and makes a very difficult job look easy.
- Michigander 100% 100%
- Kayaker 90% 90%
- Classically Trained Vocalist 80% 80%
Holly discovered a passion for writing by way of an 18-year corporate marketing career. Whether it’s through email campaigns, web copy, blog content or any type of content in between, Holly believes each brand has a great story to tell — and she can’t wait to bring it to life!
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Lover 100% 100%
- Beach Bum 90% 90%
- Roller Coaster Scaredy Cat 75% 75%
Emily Davidson Nemoy
Project Management Extraordinaire
Emily is the quarterback of marketing strategies, the curator of content, and the drill sergeant of project timelines to keep client projects running smoothly. She works closely with clients and fellow Huckleberries to bring creative projects and marketing strategies to fruition.
- Yogi 90% 90%
- Live Music Fan 90% 90%
- Lover of Coffee 70% 70%
Creative Project Manager
Contracted (may be open to a full-time position, depending on experience)
Based in Nashville, TN (Can work remotely)
About the Job
In this role, you will serve as a liaison between our clients and graphic designers.
- Gathering all required information, including content, design direction, and timeline expectations, from the client for creative design tasks and projects
- Assigning and managing project tasks among our designers
- Delivering quality, timely, and on-brand design deliverables to the client
- Serving as the go-to point of contact for the client’s every need.
- Occasional liaising among web developers for small website tasks may also be required.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in creative project management role
- Excellent organization skills. You would be responsible for keeping up with the project flow in Trello, which requires timely and complete delivery of assets to our designers, giving them ample time for creative design. You would also be responsible for prioritizing tasks, setting due dates, and assigning tasks based on designers’ unique skill sets and bandwidth/availability.
- Self-motivated problem solver. As a small team, we’re looking for someone who will be able to independently steer the project in the right direction and solve problems as they arise. Our ultimate goal is to ensure the client is happy with the final result on every project and can count on our team as a quality, reliable design partner. Occasional external research for design inspiration, examples or sourcing additional contractors for certain assignments may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. We’re looking for someone who can become our clients’ confidant and advisor and relay assignments to designers clearly.
- Eye for design. Although professional design experience is not required, some level of design savvy is important for this role. Basic knowledge or Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, mainly) is a plus.
- Great Attitude 100% 100%
- Team Player 100% 100%
- Excellent Communicator 100% 100%