InternshipWe work hard. We play hard. If you're interested in flexing your branding and marketing muscles with us, read on...
About Our Internship
Huckleberry Branding accepts up to 3 interns each semester and summer who are interested in expanding their horizons in branding and marketing. Internship tracks include writing, graphic design, and website development. We welcome students who are interested in gaining academic credit and developing professional skills in the following areas:
Social Media Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent writing ability in various writing styles, including AP style, descriptive style, explanatory style, and more. Ideal candidates will have a clear, professional, and engaging writing style and the ability to tailor messages to a variety of audiences and industries.
- Professional, open and honest communication, including in email correspondence and oral communication with clients, vendors, co-workers and peers
- Deadline-driven and efficient at managing time
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Works well individually and on a team
- Be available for at least 10 hours per work week
- Attend a single one-hour, in-person weekly meeting at the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Have access to a computer and reliable Internet connection
Examples of intern tasks include:
- Writing and distributing content for websites, email newsletters, social media, and print and digital advertisements.
- Creating and relaying relevant information, including monthly reports, sample newsletters, design briefs, recommendations, and editorial calendars to clients.
- Corresponding with subcontracted vendors on project-based assignments, including website development, graphic design, and search engine optimization.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter, resume, and 2-3 writing samples to Mariko Hickerson at [email protected].